Friday, 1 January 2016

January Currently ~ Happy New Year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It is time for Farley's Currently and I am actually linking up on the first day of the month.  That is definitely a rarity for me!  



Listening 

My husband is an avid TV watcher while I am a computer user.  He is watching and PVRing the 80's retrospective on Discovery.  I am listening to it in the background as I write multiple blog posts and Facebook.  

Loving

There are still a few more days of holidays but.....

Thinking 

I need to figure out my classroom life soon.  I have a general idea of plans for Monday but that is about it.  

Wanting 

TIME!  There is never enough of it and I wish I could just fit everything in but the reality is that I will only accomplish so much and accept defeat with the rest.  


Needing

Do I really have to get dressed?  My PJs are comfy and I am not leaving the house so I think it will be a pajama day for me.  However I think I should eat considering the rumbling in my stomach and the smells coming from my kitchen. 

One little word - MOTIVATION

This word works for me on so many levels - motivation in my teaching life, TPT life and in my own personal life.  One of my goals is to take better care of myself and my health this year which starts by eating better and using my treadmill.  




8 comments:

  1. I am with you on the pajamas. My fleece pants and long-sleeved T shirt call to me regularly! I love your one little word. Hope you find your motivation!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne for stopping by. I am still sitting in my pajamas as I type. Tomorrow I will get dressed! :)

      Delete
  2. Pajamas are THE BEST! I would still be in mine if the hubs didn't convince me to go out to breakfast with him. When we go back on Monday, we have a PD day so it's kind of a good transition to reality. We tried convincing our principal that it should be called Pajamas and PD so we could have just one more day to be comfy. I don't think she bought it. Enjoy what's left of your break and don't worry about motivation (until Sunday night).
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice way to start back after the holidays. We are not so lucky! I am sure it is to be an exciting but exhausting week back. Thanks for stopping by! Christina

      Delete
  3. Christina we sounds so much alike, LOL! I finally just changed from pajamas and put on sweat pants! I hope we both find the time we need in the coming year and still have the energy left to enjoy the good things in life. My word is Hope, I hope to find the motivation we both need!
    Happy New Year,
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope is a great word! I am typing in my pajamas and hoping to get motivated this evening to do a few things around the house. Thank you for stopping by!

      Christina

      Delete
  4. I agree with your list on so many levels! I'm totally with you on the motivation thing. Health is a big one for me too! Happy new year, friend!

    Melissa Williams
    First Grade Frame of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get lots of motivation this year too! Happy New Year!!
    Joni
    KinderKids Fun
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete