If you read my inaugural post you have already learned a little bit about me. 

 

My name is Christina and I am a 40something teacher in Ontario, Canada.  I have teaching for 20 years (minus 2 maternity leaves).  I have been married for 21 years and have two wonderful children who have attended the same school I teach at.  That all changes this year…my son goes to high school (gasp!) but it is right next door (J).  I have loved having my children in the school I teach at. 

 

I have taught Kindergarten – Grade 4 but my heart is truly in Grade 1.  I love this age more than any other.  I do have to remind myself of that a bit at the beginning of the year when they are still Kindergarten babies. 

 

Read on for a few more fun facts! 


THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Hanging out with family and friends, surfing around pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers, reading, travelling


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I really don‘t know.  I have always wanted to be a teacher and never really considered what I would be if I wasn‘t a teacher

 

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

Sure, I can cover your duty and have no bathroom break for 8 hours, said no teacher ever!! 
 

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

  Replicating myself…there is never enough time to do everything that I want to do, so if there were more of me then perhaps I would have some hope of getting things done! 

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

 I am told that I always say ‘yes‘ even when I really should say no.  LOL

 

 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

 
I am a total night owl and am most productive after 9:00.  Unfortunately that makes for a tired girl in the morning but I plow though. 
 

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 I love my Word Jail resource.  I use it daily in my classroom and believe it is essential to your word wall. 



Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

Years ago I wrote a book about the area I grew up in.  I always had an interest in history and started the project in my teens.  I finally published it when in my 20s.

Click on the link to visit some other amazing teacher bloggers.


 

No comments